SPARKS INTO LIFE: TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. Participation in any fitness tests and cycle coaching plans is voluntary.
2. You are free to deny consent or withdraw consent at any time after consenting.
3. It is your full responsibility to inform your trainer and the company of any difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition.
4. Any questions you have about future procedures risks or benefits to be expected are welcome. If you have any reservations or doubts, please voice these concerns and ask for an explanation or clarification.
5. You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in this cycle coaching program and fitness testing procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntarily participating in Sparks Into Life Personal Training (SILPT) exercise and nutrition programme. Having such knowledge you thereby release MRPT its representatives, agents, employees and successors from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the said programme. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
6. SILPT will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a Client’s personal property brought into the Club’s premises.
7. SILPT may at any time close the Club’s premises or any part thereof, without notice, in order to execute repairs, alterations, accommodate external events, redecorations or otherwise, or to facilitate Club programmes and on certain holidays. Property of SILPT, including towels, toiletries, etc., is provided by SILPT as a courtesy to its Clients during Club usage only.
8. All sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged (“late cancelled”).
9. The time slot for any session that is late cancelled will be made available to other SILPT clients and the client will no longer be entitled to that session time.
10. Clients who do not attend sessions without informing the site before the start of the session will be charged in full for the session and will not be offered the opportunity to move the session. This is deemed a “no show”.
11. All cancellations of cycle coaching plans must be made online or directly by phone or by email. Informing a trainer of a cancelled session will not be deemed as cancelling a session and will result in the client incurring a charge for the session.
12. SILPT reserves the right to alter the trainer that you have requested should that trainer not be available. Only in the case where SILPT cannot offer you your particular time slot will the session be cancelled free of charge. SILPT will attempt to inform you of any such changes.
13. SILPT reserves the right to cancel pre-booked sessions for clients who SILPT deem to be holding prime booking times but cancel their sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
14. Any block of sessions purchased are non-refundable and must be used within six months of the initial payment date. In the event illness inhibits continuation (doctor’s certificate required) we will allow any remaining sessions to be transferred to another person of your choice.
15. You are entitled to receive due care and attention from all our trainers and will be given every opportunity to receive the bookings and services you require.
16. All Clients must conduct themselves in a respectful manner whilst using Club facilities. Any Client who acts in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner may be ejected from the Club, with no recourse for refund of monies already paid.
17. You agree to abide by the agreement with SILPT and its affiliates that all fees paid for training and related services will be paid to SILPT prior to delivery of any training package (both personal and online).
18. Clients are strictly forbidden to approach any trainers/employees with any form of job offer in a related or unrelated field of work during said trainers/employees permanent employment with SILPT.
19. The purchase of any course or product by SILPT is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
20. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the SILPT site, including but not limited to the material/ content published on it, source code and software. trading styles, logos and names displayed,
21. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the SILPT site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your business (if you are a business user) to content posted on the SILPT site.
22. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
23. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the SILPT site must always be acknowledged.
24. You must not use any part of the content on the SILPT site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
26. SILPT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.